Who We Are
Drop (formerly Massdrop) is designing products differently. By tapping into data and insights from uniquely passionate people and applying them to our curated selections and exclusive designs, we deliver inventive products that fuel a variety of interests. Founded in 2012, Drop empowers people around the world to discover new, diverse products every day; participate in product development; and learn and share with a community 7 million strong. Passion leads here.
Drop is a distributed workplace which means none of us work out of an office. We’re looking to expand beyond our San Francisco-based team to include great remote talent located anywhere in the US or Canada.
Drop’s Growth team is a small, fast-moving team dedicated to fundamentally changing the way enthusiast communities buy and interact online. We’re seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to help us drive key strategic growth efforts. This role reports directly to the Head of Product + Growth, and leads the day-to-day planning and management of all customer acquisition and re-engagement campaigns across all self-service PPC and biddable platforms including Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest, Snap), Paid Search (Google, Bing), and Display ads (Google Display, Oath, AdRoll). The ideal candidate will have the experience to implement and refine a process that bridges eCommerce product research with ad building and ad targeting to quickly launch and optimize product-specific ads starting with Facebook and Google search and expanding to other ad platform
As Drop’s Performance Marketing Manager, you will be central to campaign planning and strategy, and should be well versed in identifying, understanding, and clearly communicating trends in performance data. A background in SQL or experience working with large data sets is a plus. More important, however, is your ability to use data to make informed decisions surrounding campaign direction, allowing us to continue new user growth as we evolve our brand and products.
Here's what you'll do:
- Own end-to-end strategy of Drop Acquisition and Remarketing across multiple digital marketing platforms to win the point of sale and maximize lifetime value
- Manage and optimize multi-million dollar budgets to exceed ROI goals and grow the business
- Manage Facebook Ads, including audience targeting, copywriting and coordinating asset production with the creative team. Develop robust and clearly defined ad sets and campaigns for Paid Social
- Manage Google AdWords Search, Display, Video and App campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copywriting and landing page testing and optimization.
- Develop robust and clearly categorized keyword sets, ad groups and campaigns, for Paid Search
- Design and A/B test new creative, landing experiences, and game changing program initiatives
- Formulate, prioritize, and execute against the roadmap to deliver channel growth
- 3+ years in paid digital media customer acquisition experience, preferably within eCommerce
- 2+ years of hands-on paid search and paid social experience
- Must be proficient in Google ads (Search, Shopping and Display) and Facebook ads platforms. Familiarity with other channels also preferable
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including SQL self-sufficiency (strong familiarity, not necessarily expert level)
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Bonus for SEO skills: on-page, off-page and technical SEO
Benefits and Perks
- Compensation and equity package commensurate with experience
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off policy
- Completely remote work environment
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, vision and basic insurance coverage for employees
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave for primary caregivers
- Company sponsored (virtual) events
- and of course..some cool Drop swag!
Drop is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Find and follow your passions on drop.com and the Drop app for iPhone and Android smartphones. You can also connect with @drop on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Funded by KPCB, First Round Capital, Mayfield 50, and August Capital.