At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers and outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who live and breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will work with our top accounts implement our technology into their marketing stacks. This role combines customer interaction, cutting-edge mobile technology implementation, and troubleshooting. If you're an energetic and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process and technical details of a mobile SDK / API; you can build and maintain relationships with customers; and you can succinctly define and communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch appropriate for each user; then, you could be a great fit for this role and a key driver of growth for Branch.
Mobile app development experience required.
As a Solutions Engineer, you'll get to:
- Manage end-to-end implementation of Branch’s technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises.
- Lead sessions with engineering & product teams on Branch’s technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile and web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new customer use cases.
- Interact with customers over the phone and via email/slack to answer technical questions and help implement Branch.
- Investigate and troubleshoot implementation issues and bugs.
- Collaborate with Branch’s account management, product, and engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role (i.e., Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager).
- iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, working with 3rd party SDKs, etc).
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand & communicate details behind Branch’s SDK & marketing products with technical & non-technical customers.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Customer-first mentality.
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable technical experience.
- Experience pulling data & API logs using basic SQL.
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe.
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!