At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers and outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who live and breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As an Account Executive at Branch, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Pre-Sales to sell our Premium Solutions into the world’s largest brands in your region. You will work with our most complex prospective customers to help them leverage our newest products and features. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll get to:
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams both internally and externally to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle.
- Create and present collateral to present to various personas (marketing, product, engineering, analytics) and verticals (including but not limited to: finance, healthcare, media, fitness / sports, food / delivery, retail / ecommerce, and travel).
- Build long-term and enhance relationships with prospective new business customers. Expand partnerships with existing customer base through cross-sells and upsells with clients like Sephora, Headspace, Chipotle and ViacomCBS.
- Engage in team, professional and personal development opportunities.
- Actively handle your pipeline of opportunities and consistently provide an accurate forecast to the greater team.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 8+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects.
- Strong interest in mobile technology and the greater mobile marketing ecosystem.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, capacity to learn, positive attitude, and an unwavering commitment to be successful.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company, selling enterprise solutions.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!