Company Address: 805 Veterans Boulevard Suite 300, Redwood City, CA, 94063
Aviso helps sales teams close more deals with its proven AI for sales platform. We are trusted by successful sales organizations at leading companies, including Dell/EMC, MongoDB, FireEye, Splunk, RingCentral, SailPoint and more.
With our industry leading sales performance platform fueled by data science and predictive insights,
Aviso empowers enterprises to accelerate their sales, optimize their sales performance and exceed their
revenue goals. With a proven track record of building high growth and highly successful technology
companies, our team is completely focused on solving complex sales challenges and ensuring customer
We have a lot of drive, smarts, and a ton of passion for what we do. The Customer Success Manager role
is responsible for the ultimate success of Aviso’s enterprise customers from start-to-finish.
Reporting to the SVP of Customer Success, you will be working to ensure that customers are delighted
with Aviso solutions. The ideal candidate can understand our customers, their needs, their business
processes, and their challenges, and is capable of guiding them through the process to implement and
This is the job for you if...
● You’re fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value.
● You have impressive verbal and written communication skills
● You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
● You have tremendous work ethic with a passion for results
● You have an exceptional level of drive and dedication coupled with a positive attitude
● You have the ability to understand customer requirements and identify business challenges for
Aviso to solve
This is what you’ll do...
● Act as a primary point of contact for our enterprise customers and the operational aspects of the
● Lead regular status meetings with project team, customers, sponsors, and stakeholders
● Have a strong focus on overall customer success and delivering successful customer outcomes
● Scope out project engagements and formalize this scope in a Statement of Work
● Monitor and manage project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure that project stay on track
for assigned customer projects
● Create documentation to meet customers new ways of working and facilitate change
management and training initiatives
● Assist in development of methodology and possessing the ability to assess risks in process,
people or technology to adjust project plans and address accordingly
● Design and lead implementations leveraging an in -depth knowledge of Aviso implementation
best practices, Aviso API architecture and Aviso integration capabilities
● Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and
collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint.
What we’re really looking for...
● Proven track record of managing programs, projects, deadlines, and scope in SaaS
● Ability to work with the sales team on scoping and sizing for new project proposals and post-sales
for existing customers
● Ability to work with the marketing and sales team in assisting with pre-sales activities e.g. demos,
best practice sharing
● Exemplary and proactive communication skills (verbal and written)
● Ability to build and maintain lasting customer relationships
● Continuously seeking new ways to improve existing project management processes to strengthen
the Aviso delivery methodology● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
● Experience with Project Management tools and methodologies
● Strong collaboration and relationship management skills
● Tech oriented and understands market trends, particularly with enterprise software
● Understanding of sales processes and hands on familiarity with salesforce.com
● Demonstrated leadership abilities to lead business discussions with customers, gather
requirements and architect the value of our solution and the best practices to implement it
● Experience at Big Five consulting firm as a senior consultant or manager highly desirable
● Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or in Business preferred
● 5+ years of experience in implementation of business applications, including in a Change
Management role,with preferably 1 year in a startup.
If you are interested in being a part of something extraordinary, take pride in initiating meaningful
relationships with and delighting customers, and like working alongside smart and ambitious people, then