Company Address: 805 Veterans Boulevard Suite 300, Redwood City, CA, 94063
Aviso helps sales teams close more deals with its proven AI for sales platform. We are trusted by successful sales organizations at leading companies, including Dell/EMC, MongoDB, FireEye, Splunk, RingCentral, SailPoint and more.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals,
accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North. Aviso delivers true revenue intelligence,
nudges team-wide actions, and gives precise guidance so sellers and teams don’t get lost in the
fog of CRM, scattered data lakes, and human biases.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and
Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell,
Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping
them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers. Aviso is backed by Storm
Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology
With our industry leading sales performance platform fueled by data science and predictive
insights, Aviso is helping enterprises accelerate their sales, optimize their sales performance and
exceed their revenue goals. With a proven track record of building high growth and highly
successful technology companies, our team is completely focused on solving complex sales
challenges and ensuring customer success.
Aviso is seeking a Rockstar Senior Product Manager to work hand-in-hand with Aviso’s
operations and development teams. Reporting directly to the VP-Engineering, you will be working
with the founders, sales, product, and customer success teams to ensure that customers are
delighted with Aviso solutions.
This is the job for you, if…
● You've been told you're scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves get stuff done type
● You don't leave things to chance and rely on your ability to "wing it" rather you're
calculated, data-minded, prepared and take measured risks. You trust the data not your
● You're resourceful, excellent with defining product user cases and user stories,
intellectually curious and ready for new challenges.
● Take pride in maintaining a unified product vision between Product, Design, and
This is what you’ll do...
● Manage the scope, execution, and quality of product features from ideation to
● Specify functional requirements for current and future products by conducting market
research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects.● Drive a solution set across development teams (primarily Engineering, Machine Learning
and the Go-to-Market teams) through business and functional requirements, product
design, customer adoption and positioning.
● Maintaining the feasibility of the product roadmap
● Educate Engineering on they “why” features are being built and “what” they are
● aiming to accomplish.
● Hold Engineering accountable for ensuring the product vision is being maintained.
● Translate higher level requirements into Engineering ready specifications.
● Experienced working onsite offshore model.
● Own the product vision and deliverables.
What we’re really looking for…
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent, strong educational
background from premier institutes like NIT/ BITS Pilani preferred.
● 8- 10 years of customer facing software product management experience
● Successful track record of delivering enterprise software products to the market.
● Demonstrated record of understanding and empathizing with your target user.
● Ability to maintain the product feedback loop between Product, Customer Success,
● and Sales
● Experience working on B2B enterprise applications targeting multiple personas
● CRM, Business Intelligence, or SaaS product management experience highly
● Knowledgeable in technology.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and