This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Senior Product Manager
Guild just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our latest $157 million financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
The Senior Product Manager reports to Jamie Masterson (Director of Product), focused on building new products that help Guild facilitate payment for students to utilize their education benefit. Your goal will be to drive positive outcomes consistent with our mission to unlock opportunity for the 88 million American workers in need of upskilling and reskilling, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good.
As the Senior Product Manager in the Payments domain, you will:
- Own the vision, product strategy, roadmap, and delivery against the roadmap for your product area
- Use data, user research and market knowledge to identify areas of opportunity, building a business case for new product investments
- Lead cross-functional projects related to enhancing and optimizing payments processes, working with operations, marketing, academic partners and other product managers to create a timely and accurate payment system
- Work directly with engineering, analytics, design and senior leadership to deliver effective product(s) to market
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years experience in a product management role, working with engineering and design to bring products to market and iterate on their features
- Experience working in highly cross-functional and complex systems, with proven ability to cut through noise and deliver against initiatives
- Attention to detail; you’re willing to dig deep into the details to get things right
- Effective communication skills; you’re able to collaborate cross-functionally to align on priorities and drive meaningful change
- Experience with working with Looker/Tableau (ability to write SQL preferred)
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130K - 160K as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth