The Vic.ai platform is reshaping how the world does B2B transactions: tracking business data used to be manual, now it's autonomous; reasoning about business data used to be report-oriented and simplistic, now it's real-time and statistically sophisticated.
How do we do it? Leading-edge AI, highly-crafted UIs, and deep product thinking tying it all together.
We're a Series B funded company, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, GGV Capital, and ICONIQ Capital.
Our HQ is located in Manhattan, New York. Like most, we are all currently working remotely.
Our company is rethinking how B2B transactions and financial intelligence works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
The Product team understands our customer as well as they understand themselves. We inhabit their problems, reason through impact on our business, pick the right problems to tackle, devise next-gen solutions, drive until they become reality, and measure to learn.
The Vic.ai team is small and exceptional, and you’ll be plugging in to drive a pillar of our product. So you’ll need killer ability to build abstractions for problems, enabling you to turn complexity into structure, thus allowing you to reason through to a solution. And you’ll need leadership, marshaling a team (designers + engineers + support + sales) to make that solution real.
What you’d do….
- Drive a pillar of our product. That means you inhabit the customers’ problems, figuring out which problems we should focus on next and why. You’ll reason through our business and product strategy.
- Make a solution real. Then, you’ll use deep product thinking to devise a solution to a problem. Collaborating with designers and engineers, you’ll make the solution real. Collaborating with support and sales, you’ll make the solution impactful.
- Lead from the front. You’ll plug into a small and talented team of people, and you’ll be expected to lead from the front. That means diving into details, providing testing support, assisting an engineer with debugging, all of it. We learn fast, we build fast, we stay low ego, we keep our eye on results.
- You’ll report directly to our VP of Product, and serve as a partner as we establish product thinking as a critical function of the business.
If you fit the following, you’ll love building with us….
- You have 2+ years of Product Management experience.
- You’ve taken at least 1 product from conception to delivery.
- You can’t get enough of Product Management. You can start your day explaining the logic of a user flow to an engineer, shift to interviewing a customer about a new problem domain, shift to testing a new feature, shift to reviewing analytics for a recently released feature with a designer, shift to setting strategic direction with a Product colleague, shift to….
- You’re an autodidact, reading blogs, research reports, UX breakdowns….you’re always learning, always improving.
What we offer....
- Competitive compensation package including 401K, health/vision/HSA benefits, generous PTO, and other perks.
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup.
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product builds the business builds the team.