Who we are:
ChartHop delivers a fresh take on People Analytics, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic platform that’s visual and actionable. Unlike legacy People Analytics solutions, ChartHop is designed to be used by the whole organization. This helps companies improve organizational health, drive alignment and accountability, and save time and money.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like BetterCloud, Lightspeed, Starburst and InVision. ChartHop was founded in 2019 by Ian White and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
We’re looking for a determined, people oriented Account Executive to work along Marketing, Customer Success, and Product to drive sales of ChartHop. You’ll lead a full, complex sales cycle alongside an experienced team to understand prospects’ current challenges and articulate the strategic impact ChartHop will have on their business.
The goal is to convert bookings to deals closed and drive revenue for ChartHop!
We will measure your success through:
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Drive revenue growth to ensure quarterly and annual targets are met
- Manage a full end to end sales cycle
- Evangelize ChartHop as a trust resource while developing relationships with prospective customers
- Work with Product to communicate market feedback and shape the roadmap
- Attend conferences and networking events as a ChartHop champion
- Identify product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- 2-6 years of closing sales experience
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Desire to work at a high growth startup
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- HR SaaS experience a plus
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We encourage Sales professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- 20 Vacation days
- Parental leave
- Mental Health Benefits
- Many more
Salary range - $80K- $100K base plus uncapped commission and equity
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.