Tally makes people less stressed and better off financially. We've built the first fully automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt. Currently at Series C with $92MM in funding and backing from top investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Kleiner Perkins, we are democratizing financial services to put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives so they can worry about money less and do what they love more.
We are looking for someone that can help build and lead our efforts to improve our product to grow our user base as well as ensure we are providing a best in class experience for our members.
- Coordinate closely with Product, Design and Marketing to deliver crucial products that have the highest impact on our user growth
- Hire, mentor, and develop engineering team members
- Work cross functionally across Web, iOS, Android, and Backend platforms
- Ensure optimal processes and workflows to most efficiently deliver towards your team’s goals
- Dive deep into our user metrics and help identify key opportunities and strategies to capture the massive opportunity available to our product
- Develop highly efficient experimentation foundations and frameworks
In this role we value:
- Empathetic leadership and empowerment of the engineering team
- Experienced software engineer who has overseen design and implementation of cross-platform solutions
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outcome driven decision making driven by metrics and user research
- Demonstrated success in mentoring to bring out the best in engineering team
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Founder and CEO