Who we are:
ChartHop delivers a fresh take on People Analytics, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic platform that’s visual and actionable. Unlike legacy People Analytics solutions, ChartHop is designed to be used by the whole organization. This helps companies improve organizational health, drive alignment and accountability, and save time and money.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like BetterCloud, Lightspeed, Starburst and InVision. ChartHop was founded in 2019 by Ian White and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
We're looking for an Implementation Specialist to onboard new customers by guiding them through the implementation process, integrating their systems with ChartHop, and ensuring delivery of a product that meets their needs and requirements. This role will report to the Head of Professional Services
We will measure your success through:
- Customer Satisfaction during Onboarding
- Data Quality at project completion
- Project Timelines
- Implementation Phase Duration
- Time to Launch
- On time project completion
As an Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Partner with Sales and Customer Service teams to understand customer requirements and tailor implementation and onboarding to drive customer hoppiness
- Work directly with customers to configure ChartHop and deliver maximum value of the product through integration with their supported third party integrations
- Clearly translate technical requirements to non-technical customers to ensure clarity and confidence in decisions
- Communicate frequently with customer via phone and email, set project expectations and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Provide feedback to product and engineering regarding product design and improvements that will benefit the system and our customers
- Assist with testing of and roll out of new third party integrations
- Create and maintain internal documentation and provide training on processes as needed
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of experience in Professional Services, SaaS, consulting, or related company
- Ability to manage multiple projects at varying phases of progression
- Outstanding time management, organization, and communication skills
- History of working directly with customers
- Aptitude for software, applications, and data
- Ability to translate technical details for non-technical users
Bonus Points For:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience
- Business consulting experience
- Understanding of SQL, Python, or Markdown
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Experience in implementing technical systems
- Previous experience with Postman, Zendesk, and Clubhouse
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We encourage SAAS and B2B implementation professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- MacBook Pro
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Vacation days
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
Salary range - $70K- $90K base plus bonus and equity
Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees!
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.