Who we are:
ChartHop delivers a fresh take on People Analytics, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic platform that’s visual and actionable. Unlike legacy People Analytics solutions, ChartHop is designed to be used by the whole organization. This helps companies improve organizational health, drive alignment and accountability, and save time and money.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like BetterCloud, Lightspeed, Starburst and InVision. ChartHop was founded in 2019 by Ian White and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
Data Management Specialist:
A Data Management Specialist supports onboarding of new customers by auditing data inputs, identifying data inaccuracies, building custom reports, and configuring data outputs to ensure delivery of a product that meets their needs and requirements.
We will measure your success through:
- Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Data quality at project completion
- Project timelines
- Project phase duration
- Time to launch
- On time project completion
As an Data Management Specialist, you will:
- Partner with Sales and Customer Service teams to understand customer requirements and deliver data analysis and custom outputs driving customer hoppiness
- Work directly with customers to evaluate data inputs, develop custom reports and analytics, and drive maximum value of the product
- Deeply understand the data structures of our software and the types of data customers integrate and generate within the product
- Communicate with the customer via phone and email, set project expectations and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Clearly translate technical requirements to non-technical customers to ensure clarity and confidence in decisions
- Leverage your technical knowledge of our product, our space, and our customers into ideas for product innovation and development (and help us bring them to life!)
- Provide feedback to product and engineering regarding product design and improvements that will benefit the system and our customers
- Leverage data and models to identify trends and consistent themes to provide recommendations to our customers
- Develop custom outputs per client request in the form of PDF templates, PPT themes, and other ad hoc reporting
- Assist with testing of and roll out of new integrations
- Create and maintain internal documentation and provide training on processes as needed
- High School diploma
- 1-3 years of experience in Professional Services, SaaS, consulting, or related company
- Ability to manage multiple projects at varying phases of progression
- Experience with third-party integrations, APIs (REST), and MongoDB infrastructure
- Outstanding time management, organization, and communication skills
- History of working directly with customers
- Experience with SQL, Python, HTML, CSS, and Markdown
- Experience with complex custom formulas (i.e. MS Excel)
Bonus Points For:
- Bachelor's degree, coding bootcamp, or equivalent military experience
- Previous experience with Zendesk and Clubhouse
- Previous experience with Postman or similar API clients
- Business consulting experience
- Experience in implementing technical systems
Our Core Values:
We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- MacBook Pro
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Vacation days
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
Salary range - $70K- $90K base plus bonus and equity
Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees!
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.