Who we are:
ChartHop delivers a fresh take on People Analytics, bringing disparate sources of people data together in a dynamic platform that’s visual and actionable. Unlike legacy People Analytics solutions, ChartHop is designed to be used by the whole organization. This helps companies improve organizational health, drive alignment and accountability, and save time and money.
ChartHop plays well with dozens of platforms through robust integrations across the HR tech stack, and serves companies like BetterClud, Lightspeed, Starburst and InVision. ChartHop was founded in 2019 by Ian White and is backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
We’re looking for skilled and motivated people to join our team! Do you want to help companies unleash the power of their people data to plan effectively and with intention? Do you have what it takes to envision the future of work, and then to take us there? Join us!
Customer Support Engineer
We’re looking for a world-class Support engineer to work alongside Customer Success as the technical lead for newly onboarded clients as well as actively support/troubleshoot incoming requests. You’ll be working with a fast-growing team alongside all units of the business to help drive the mission of ChartHop.
We will measure your success through:
Support Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will:
- Taking ownership of support queue for SMB to enterprise customers
- Handle and triage front-line support requests from customers, escalating and coordinating with Support Management/Product/Engineering when necessary, including on-call support schedule
- Handle customer communications during incidents, defect tracking, bug reporting, feature requests
- Assist with QA and release coordination with Engineering and Product
- Help improve internal and external documentation
- 5+ years of technical support in Saas or related company
- 3+ years in client communications with SMB to enterprise customers
- Hands-on experience with Zendesk, Google Suite, PagerDuty, GitHub, and Slack
- Desire to work in a startup
- Desire to work with clients via on-sites and other channels
Nice to haves
- BS degree in relevant field
- Deep understanding with third-party integrations, API, and MongoDB infrastructure
- Experience with DataDog, SumoLogic, and Clubhouse
- Experience with on-call scheduling for system issues/scheduled maintenance
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We encourage Support professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We're building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- MacBook Pro
- Work from home supplies stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Vacation days
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
Salary range - $60K- $70K base plus bonus and equity
Please note, our salary ranges are based on current market data. Should you feel strongly that we are not in line, we highly recommend you to reach out and let us know. We are always looking to improve on building the best place for employees!
ChartHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.