- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: vic.ai
- Company Address: 228 Park Avenue S, New York, NY, 10003
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Vic.aiVic.ai is an AI pioneer building autonomy and intelligence to digitally transform accounting and finance to improve productivity, decision-making, and ROI.
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing SaaS startup leading the digital transformation revolution for financial intelligence, accounting, and back-office automation. Our proprietary AI and elegantly crafted UIs combine to give accountants and finance teams automation capabilities they've never had before. Our solution enables our customers to modernize their legacy workflows and processes which result in a meaningful reduction in costs and inefficiencies.
Vic.ai has had incredible success in Europe and we are now building our North-American Enterprise sales team. We are backed by top-tier Silicon-Valley investors ICONIQ Growth, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
We are a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you're an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us - you'll fit right in!
- The primary role of an Enterprise Sales Representative is to maximize revenue by selling the products of Vic.ai directly to prospective clients at medium and large companies in the accounting space. If you have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in selling, you should send us your resume! As a startup company, we're looking for people that are flexible, open-minded and able to drive the business forward.
Expectations for Success
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual revenue objectives
- Source, identify, qualify and close new opportunities
- Build and manage your own pipeline
- Driven & committed to success
- Flexible in a startup culture
- Coachable and able to work with team members to follow the sales
- Experience and success at a startup
- Proven hunter with a strong desire to win and make an impact
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both line of business and technical stakeholders
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate with Senior and C-Level Executive
- Strong organizational and forecasting skills
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills, business maturity and professionalism
- This position may require travel up to 30%-40% of the time
- Critical Thinking Skills. Able to grasp technical and abstract concepts and translate into business conversation
- BS/BA or equivalent
What we offer
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team.
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.