Location: Remote and New York City
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.
About Vic Ai
We're a rapidly growing startup, building software for real-time autonomous accounting and financial intelligence. Our proprietary AI and beautifully crafted UIs combine to give accountants and businesses capabilities they've never had before.
We were founded by three Norwegian entrepreneurs, and are fortunate to have some renowned investors and partners: ICONIQ, Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, and GGV Capital.
Our HQ office is located in Manhattan, New York. However, we are a remote friendly company.
Our company is re-thinking how financial back-office automation and B2B spend works....a mind-meltingly large market. We're a talented, hard-driving team led by experienced entrepreneurs. If you’re an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, curious disruptor, come build with us, you’ll fit right in.
The Director of Product Marketing will spearhead Vic.ai’s post-product development marketing efforts, product positioning, and messaging. This includes acting as the “voice of the customer” and deeply understanding consumer needs and market trends. The role will address questions about the product, the target customers, how they will reach those customers, and how to price the product. The Director of Product Marketing must be an expert on Vic.ai’s products and features to raise product awareness in the market and educate customers about its value and benefits.
As our Director of Product Marketing, you will:
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop optimal pricing strategies, value proposition, product education approaches, and execution of competitive counter-tactics
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Develop engaging and educational product marketing campaigns (e.g., case studies, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, e-guides) that articulate the benefits of our products
- In conjunction with the VP of Product, oversee product launches and move the product from awareness to adoption in new market segments post-launch
- Conduct market analysis to obtain an understanding of the competitive landscape and help establish product differentiators, and understand what consumers look for in their ideal products
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects and customers through the sales cycle
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the company and next-gen AI platform and products
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- 7+ years of product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience in a related industry
- Strong communication skills
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process and training documentation
- Proven track record of executing successful product launches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers
What we offer....
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team
As an employee first culture, Vic.ai also offers in person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company. We make it a benefit to our employees to come together and be able to celebrate our accomplishments, work together in person, and enjoy team building activities! We hold company retreats multiple times a year to keep our Vic.ai community strong.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities to join our teams.
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.