- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: mutinyhq.com
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA 94110, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MutinyMutiny helps B2B companies personalize their website for each visitor in order to convert the 99% of traffic that bounces. Visitors bounce because customers from different industries and company sizes are looking for different things on your site. Mutiny enables you to engage them with a tailored experience made just for them, so they get what they want, faster.
We are looking to add an experienced Enterprise AE to our current high-performing team. You will be in a semi-full cycle role; taking discovery calls to closed won deals. Our sales process has been firmly validated and is highly efficient. The vast majority of your pipeline will come inbound with a low-volume of high-quality outbounding (you will use the Mutiny outbound product to help with this). The quota attainment of all AE's to-date has been over 100% every quarter. Also, no cold calls.
You will be working with B2B digital marketers to educate them on personalization and conversion automation, support them through their evaluation/trial process, and to help them buy a world-class product.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Own the most important metric in the business: net-new revenue
- Work closely with the sales leader and CEO to scale up the already efficient sales process
- Give thorough discovery calls, qualify firmly, manage trials and expectations, and push deals through all the usual closing steps (legal, infosec, procurement, etc.)
- Our lead generation has historically been inbound heavy with highly personalized outbound campaigns for target accounts. You’ll have an unfair advantage for prospecting as you’ll be using the Mutiny product.
- Keep your deals updated in the CRM for weekly pipeline reviews and to prepare hand-off notes to the CX team.
- Be a company and brand advocate: our customers love us and the sales process (yes, we receive compliments on the sales process)
- Support the CX, product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
- Work with our awesome technology and agency partners on joint deals for win-win outcomes
- We have a robust tech stack so you'll have all the resources and support you'll need
- This is a remote friendly role. Bonus points if you're located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of closing in B2B SaaS and ideally mid-market/enterprise segments
- Bonus points for martech, sales tech, or web tech experience
- Consistently hits or is above quota
- Bonus points for working at a successful early/mid stage start-up
- Naturally persuasive, curious, and personable with excellent discovery and closing skills.
- Relentless about hitting goals. If one path fails, can quickly find another path.
- Someone is solution-oriented and get things done in opaque, silo'ed, or dynamic internal environments (cough cough enterprise cough)
- Strong written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills, duh.
- A keen interest in helping to efficiently scale an early-stage sales process. Don't let the $50M Series B fool you, we have a lot of building to do.
- High confidence, low ego, and generally a good human being.
Mutiny does not accept agency submitted candidates for this posting.