- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: vic.ai
- Company Address: 228 Park Avenue S, New York, NY, 10003
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Vic.aiVic.ai is an AI pioneer building autonomy and intelligence to digitally transform accounting and finance to improve productivity, decision-making, and ROI.
This is a fully remote position, full-time, with flexible working hours and work arrangements.
Vic.ai’s marketing team’s goal is to increase the awareness of Vic.ai and optimize lead flow among enterprise companies looking for a pioneering AI software solution. Join our small but mighty marketing team if you want to work with talented cross-functional teams pursuing the unknown in an agile and vision-driven manner. Our success is shaping the future of finance.
The Email & Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for our end-to-end email marketing strategy and paid marketing channel performance to generate Sales Qualified Leads ultimately. The role works closely with both sales and marketing teams to identify a target audience and report on the results of various email marketing and paid marketing campaigns.
What you’d do…
- Set up, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns (nurturing sequences, drip campaigns, prospecting campaigns, newsletters), including managing an email content calendar and setting up high-converting landing pages via Hubspot
- Identify and grow our target email audience and improve open and CTRs through list segmentation, personalization, and growth hacks
- Regularly review and optimize all campaigns for positive ROAS
- Set up dashboards and automated reporting, including attribution models, content and campaign tracking, sales stage and revenues in Hubspot
- Manage performance marketing campaigns, in collaboration with external agency/ies, for lead generation via paid search and social
- Streamline and improve cross-channel marketing processes and campaigns
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Keep Vic.ai competitive, stay up to date with the latest marketing strategies and technologies
- Monitor the competitive landscape and uncover new opportunities
If you fit the following, you’ll love building with us….
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including email marketing, PPC, social media and other digital channels
- In-depth knowledge of working in Hubspot is a must, and Salesforce is a plus
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle, segmentation and ABM marketing as a whole
- Proven track record of running successful email and paid marketing campaigns
- Impeccable grammar and writing skills
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results to determine ROI
- Experience in A/B testing and excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable insights from data
What we offer....
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.