- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: vic.ai
- Company Address: 228 Park Avenue S, New York, NY, 10003
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Vic.aiVic.ai is an AI pioneer building autonomy and intelligence to digitally transform accounting and finance to improve productivity, decision-making, and ROI.
Vic.ai is seeking Enterprise Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to launch our Enterprise go-to-market in the United States. The SDR’s goal is to generate qualified opportunities and is extremely instrumental in the growth of the business. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to help create a successful sales development process and showcase your personality, creativity, and strategic thinking to directly influence conversations with our prospects.
The right individual is looking for hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up environment where things are constantly changing and evolving.
As our Enterprise Sales Development Representative you will:
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts. Work with sales leaders to build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
- Engage prospects through email, phone, and LinkedIn with the goal of setting a sales-qualified opportunity.
- Creatively engage potential prospects with tailored value proposition messaging and follow-up communications.
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in AI and accounting technology
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections and develop trusted relationships with prospects.
- Achieve weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Provide feedback to sales leadership, refining our process and product.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM and prospecting tools to manage your pipeline and maintain data integrity.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to understand customer needs and convey value propositions.
- Collaborative team player.
- Self-motivated and not afraid of hearing the word “No.”
- Experience with prioritization and organization in a professional environment.
- Resourceful and willing to get creative in your approach to outreach.
- Care about helping prospects succeed.
- Have proven track record of success (i.e. meeting or exceeding goals).
- Enjoy the challenge of building something new in a startup environment.
It’s a plus if you:
- Have worked at a fintech/accounting technology startup
- ++if you’ve worked with one associated with automation for Accounting, AR/AP, Payments, etc.
- Have previously worked as an SDR for 1+ yrs.
- Are proficient in Outreach, Zoominfo, Salesforce, or Linkedin SalesNav
What we offer....
- An exciting work environment operating at the forefront of AI technology development
- Competitive salary
- 401K, health/vision/wellness perks (including health insurance coverage option 100% free for the employee AND family and perks like ClassPass and CitiBike!)
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- Virtual team building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture, adding-value and fun to our meetings
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, including workstation setup
- A team-focused culture. The team builds the product, the business builds the team
Acceptance and inclusion for everyone is at the heart of our company. We strive for diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Vic.ai community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.