Engagement Manager, Employer Partner Services (Healthcare) (Remote)
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/22/2023
- Website: guildeducation.com
- Company Address: 999 18th Street, Suite 2240, Denver, CO, 80202
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Guild EducationGuild Education is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education and upskilling, with a double bottom-line business model that does well by doing good.
For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 28 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring for an Engagement Manager, Healthcare Client Services to play a role in Guild’s mission by building and maintaining positive relationships with and new Fortune 1000 Healthcare clients. In this role, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the strategic needs of our Healthcare employer partners and their employees to scale their educational benefits strategies and feed new value-creating solutions back to other Guild teams, like Product and Student Coaching.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications. The Client Services team is specifically passionate about owning these employer relationships, following their decision to join the network. Using a mix of strategic consulting, customer success and commercial orientation, the team handles and grows these large, strategic client relationships.
As an Engagement Manager, Healthcare Client Services, you will work across a concentrated set of clients to:
- Lead cross-functional client teams to ensure high quality and efficient delivery of overall client service
- Lead account strategies, outlining clear roadmaps for success across Guild’s commercial outcomes, the employer’s critical initiatives and their employee’s educational goals
- Establish and develop long-term strategic relationships with current and new employer partners, identifying the outstanding needs and how they can best be served by Guild’s offerings
- Earn trust and increase client satisfaction through partnership support, insights, and critical initiative execution that make Guild their most valuable partner
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Design teams to prioritize new product development, upsell new offerings, and build employee awareness marketing campaigns
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in B2B style partnerships, preferably at an organization where high-touch, long-term relationships were crucial to the business’ success
- Poise and integrity while leading client interactions
- Strong commercial orientation, with experience leading up-sell and/or consumption-based growth; experience on new sales welcome but not required
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop strong trust-based client relationships - balancing confidence, modesty, and subtlety across a variety of roles / levels in an organization
- Strong organization and team management, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high level progress and the small details
- Proven track record to develop teams and individuals while balancing project delivery priorities
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Examples of how you’ve optimally taken a data-driven approach to account management to increase client satisfaction
- Experience engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external collaborators
- An aim to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $120,000-150,000 as well as company stock options.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions fcan be requested for medical or religious reasons.