- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: mutinyhq.com
- Company Address: , San Francisco, CA 94110, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About MutinyMutiny helps B2B companies personalize their website for each visitor in order to convert the 99% of traffic that bounces. Visitors bounce because customers from different industries and company sizes are looking for different things on your site. Mutiny enables you to engage them with a tailored experience made just for them, so they get what they want, faster.
We are looking for a seasoned product manager to own data and analytics across Mutiny. This is an incredibly strategic area for us. You will closely partner with a team of engineers and designers to build out our underlying data platform and customer-facing analytics. You will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of your product area. The role of product manager can be simplified to three things:
- Define what it means for the product to be successful (strategy, roadmap, specs)
- Make sure everyone knows what it means for the product to be successful (communication, influence, motivation)
- Make the product successful (execution, analysis, iteration)
What you'll get out of it
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator, and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake.
- We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean
- You will create a name for yourself by bringing a level of quality never before seen in this category while developing a spicy brand (in an otherwise boring space
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play. You will experience a new way of working.
- Our team is fully distributed across the US and EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places). This combination of experience-based working is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
- Prior experience with complex data at scale and complex data integrations
- Prior experience on high growth B2B or B2C products
- Demonstrated experience building clear roadmaps based on competing priorities across customers and internal stakeholders
- Prior experience building platform roadmaps
- Prior experience in product analytics, or data engineering preferred
You’ll enjoy working with us if you believe:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change
We are fully remote and offer H1-B Sponsorship.
Mutiny does not accept agency submitted candidates for this posting.