- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Consumer
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: meettally.com
- Company Address: 375 Alabama St, San Francisco, California US
- Salary Range: $152,000 - $243,000
About TallyTally is a consumer tech company pioneering full-service financial automation. Founded in 2015, we built the first automated debt manager to help people overcome credit card debt and put billions of dollars back in people’s pockets. Tally’s vision is to automate people’s entire financial lives, so they can stress less about money and do more of what they love.
The Business Operations Engineering Team builds and owns internal tools that power Tally’s increasingly complex business. We love building delightful tooling and automation for our internal users! These projects impact a wide range of teams, such as Financial Operations, Member Success, Fraud, and Risk and Compliance Teams.
Our core technology is Vue.js, and our team leverages RESTful APIs.
- Lead efforts in creating secure, scalable internal web applications and internal tools
- Collaborate with all engineering, product, and design teams to build new features and their integration with back-end services while maintaining existing features
- Improve the processes and day-to-day experience of our internal partners through automation and tooling that delights
- Drive improvements to how we work to deliver value to our users quickly, securely and with quality
- Be a driving force for the technical direction, architectural improvements and tech debt
- Maintain a high standard of design by crafting beautiful UI for our users
- Develop with testing in mind and leverage testing frameworks in order to produce consistent, high quality features
In this role we value:
- Experience in web development with a solid understanding of web design patterns
- Familiarity working with and designing REST APIs
- CSS/SCSS, and component-based styling strategies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders and set realistic estimates of projects
- Strong product sense and a growth mindset
A message from our leadership:
"One of our core values at Tally is 'Change shoes often.' We do this with our peers and our customers every day, and we want candidates to share in our commitment to empathy. Empathy really is the foundation of inclusion, and Tally prides itself in being a company that prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We’re dedicated to creating a workplace culture where people are included and treated equitably."
Jason Brown, Founder and CEO
Tally core value Don’t Say Nothing:
At Tally, one of our core values is Don’t Say Nothing (DSN), which speaks to our culture of transparency, and sharing all that we can. In the spirit of DSN, the salary range in the US for this role is $152,000 - $243,000 USD per year depending upon geography, skills, experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate. We offer a comprehensive total rewards package that includes: unlimited flexible paid time off; 12 paid holidays; equity grants; company subsidized medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance; company paid short and long term disability insurance and life and AD&D insurance; wellness programs; voluntary life and disability insurance; pre-tax savings accounts for commuter benefits, health savings accounts and flexible savings accounts; paid parental and other eligible leaves of absence; 401(k) retirement savings plan; and an employee assistance program. Additional perks include: phone/internet reimbursement; co-working stipend: wellness reimbursement; home office set-up allowance; and access to discount programs. For more information about Tally visit: https://www.meettally.com/. Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.