- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: unohealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, New York 10004, US
- Salary Range: $40,000 - $40,000
About Uno HealthUno Health matches low-income seniors to non-clinical services that meet their needs outside the doctor’s office, reducing their chances of ending up in hospital, and generating millions in revenue AND savings for our Medicare customers.
We are looking for best-in-class team member to get Medicare members excited about all of the benefits of enrolling into government programs. Our team is mission-oriented, excited about enrolling people in life changing benefits, and welcomes the challenge of becoming experts on the government programs that confuse the millions of low-income individuals across the US. This role will conduct outbound campaigns to engage members and determine their eligibility for a range of government programs. This role will work directly with Medicare members to understand their potential savings, clearly communicate what the member can expect working, and get them excited about the savings and benefits that come with working with Uno!
A few more details:
- You will kick off member engagement outreach and strategy, getting members excited about saving money through government programs and setting goals.
- You will be responsible for hitting conversion targets and volume targets, providing consistent updates on work funnels and flag delays and blockers.
- You will partner with technology and product teams on an ongoing basis.
This role requires
- 1-2+ years experience in an outbound telephonic role and a passion for honing core sales principles to match real member’s needs with our solution
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
- >1 year working with multiple technology tools at once and ability to pick up on new skills and tools quickly (Google Suite, CRMs, ticketing queues)
- Prior selling experience (telemarketing, sales development representative, canvassing, client services, outbound call campaigns)
- Creative problem-solving skills to triage issues that arise and present solutions
- Understanding of the complexity of the social service space and knowing how to navigate through it
- Bonus: Fluency in Spanish and English
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have a desire to revolutionize the way we support low-income Medicare members
- Have experience working with Salesforce
- Have experience working with older and low-income populations.
- Understanding of what it means to work at with an early-stage startup and excitement about taking where you’ll take on responsibility within a growing team
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams to reach a common company goal
Pay, Perks & Benefits at Uno!
- Pay Rate: $40,000 base pay with the opportunity to earn up to roughly an additional $16,500 per year in bonus potential.
- Hybrid work environment: work 2 days in the office and 3 days WFH. FYI - this role will be remote until we secure a physical office in Downton Salt Lake City which we anticipate will be sometime late September.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM MDT to 5 PM MDT
- Time Off: 18 Vacation Days, 11 Standard Holidays & 5 Sick Days
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Growth Opportunities: Clear growth pathways and learning & development opportunities
- Start-Up Environment: Add on to our amazing company culture and bring your past experience to further evolve your career. Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!
Uno Health’s Dedication to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Uno is committed to always pursue greater Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our hiring practices. To achieve Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Uno, we are cognizant of the backgrounds that are underrepresented in our industry and society, and actively work towards achieving more inclusive hiring standards and more equitable outcomes specifically for people from those backgrounds. We currently collect optional demographic information from candidates at the application stage in order to allow us to measure outcomes of people from underrepresented backgrounds in our hiring process. Identifying information about a candidate will never be shared externally and will only be used for the purpose of Uno measuring its levels of representation.
Uno Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, educational background, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Uno encourages people from all backgrounds to apply to this role!