- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: unohealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, New York 10004, US
- Salary Range: $40,000 - $40,000
About Uno HealthUno Health matches low-income seniors to non-clinical services that meet their needs outside the doctor’s office, reducing their chances of ending up in hospital, and generating millions in revenue AND savings for our Medicare customers.
We are looking for mission driven team members to work to engage Medicare members and supercharge their successful enrollment into government programs. Our team is mission-oriented, excited about enrolling people in life changing benefits, and welcomes the challenge of becoming experts on the government programs that confuse the millions of low-income individuals across the US. This role is critical in quarterbacking the enrollment process and coordinating hand offs throughout every part of our operation. This role will work directly with Medicare members to set goals, overcome barriers, and get applications over the finish line, unlocking maximum savings.
Additional role responsibilities:
- You will ensure that members have the support they need to gather supporting documentation.
- You will be responsible for hitting enrollment targets, providing consistent updates on work funnels and flag delays and blockers.
- You will hold your teammates accountable to operating at a level of excellence to deliver a delightful and efficient enrollment experience.
- You will manage follow up engagement appropriate with a member’s needs.
- You will partner with technology and product teams on an ongoing basis.
This role requires
- 3+ years of experience with telephonic outreach, client engagement, member/patient support, case management, or social work, especially engaging marginalized populations
- Extreme attention to detail and desire to go deep into the weeds of complexity to support members in getting over the finish line to enrollment
- Desire to learn the ins and outs of a process by doing and implement workflow improvements based on those learnings
- Ability to maintain multiple queues of work and manage time effectively to deliver on daily SLAs
- Creative problem-solving skills to triage issues that arise
- Understanding of the complexity of the social service space and knowing how to navigate it
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal
- Bonus: Fluency in Spanish and English
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have >1 year experience working in healthcare, social services, governmental agencies
- Have a desire to revolutionize the way we support low-income Medicare members
- Have experience working with multiple technology tools at once and are able to pick up on new skills and tools quickly (Google sheets, CRMs, ticketing queues)
- Understanding of what it means to to work at an early-stage startup and excitement about taking on responsibility within a growing team
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams to reach a common company goal
Pay, Perks & Benefits at Uno!
- Pay Rate: $40,000 base pay + bonus potential
- Hybrid work environment: work 2 days in the office and 3 days WFH
- Location: Salt Lake City - Zion Building on 310 Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM MDT to 5 PM MDT
- Time Off: 18 Vacation Days, 11 Standard Holidays & 5 Sick Days
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Growth: Several opportunities for advancement both in leveling up, working on special projects, and learning & development opportunities
- Start-Up Environment: Add on to our amazing company culture and bring your past experience to further evolve your career. Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!
Uno Health’s Dedication to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Uno is committed to always pursue greater Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our hiring practices. To achieve Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Uno, we are cognizant of the backgrounds that are underrepresented in our industry and society, and actively work towards achieving more inclusive hiring standards and more equitable outcomes specifically for people from those backgrounds. We currently collect optional demographic information from candidates at the application stage in order to allow us to measure outcomes of people from underrepresented backgrounds in our hiring process. Identifying information about a candidate will never be shared externally and will only be used for the purpose of Uno measuring its levels of representation.
Uno Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, educational background, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Uno encourages people from all backgrounds to apply to this role!
Please note: Uno Health interview requests and job offers only originate from hiuno.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Uno Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Uno Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org