- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: unohealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, New York 10004, US
- Salary Range: $160,000 - $160,000
About Uno HealthUno Health matches low-income seniors to non-clinical services that meet their needs outside the doctor’s office, reducing their chances of ending up in hospital, and generating millions in revenue AND savings for our Medicare customers.
This role will play a critical role in managing our growing base of customers. You will be the ears and voice of our customers to the rest of Uno’s team: building customer relationships that inform Uno’s product roadmap and deliver fresh and innovative insights and a strategic vision for how Uno can continue to support a customers’ top priority goals, ultimately driving growth and expansion for Uno.
To do this you will build and manage an account management team that is responsible for account stand up and ongoing management, delivering strategic insights to our customers on a regular cadence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and build out our customer engagement model, including structuring regular business reviews, performance monitoring & reporting, and general operational activities.
- Create strong communication and feedback loops with our Enrollment Operations teams.
- Collaborate with internal operations/product teams and customers to identify, validate and promote new service and product offerings.
- Develop operational model between Uno’s sales & account management teams to ensure warm transitions between contract close and customer implementations
- Iterate on Uno’s customer launch model to improve the efficiency and customer experience of stand up.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and policy changes, informing the company and engaging in external public discussion where relevant.
- Position and promote Uno as a thought leader in the industry.
This role requires
- 10+ years working with our target customers, Medicare Advantage plans.
- Strong strategic thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent cross-functional leadership.
- Strategic & creative problem-solving.
- You have strong expertise with Medicare Advantage plans, understand the key levers to the Medicare Advantage business and how Uno supports driving these for our customers.
- You are excited to “geek out” with customers to surface insights that unlock growth opportunities that solve for major pain points and deliver immediate value.
- You are a strong, visionary leader who has clearly demonstrated pushing Uno’s thinking forward.
- You’re mission-driven and determined to change American healthcare for the better.
- You’re excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a large responsibility within a growing team.
- You enjoy working collaboratively with product and operations to use your expertise and learnings to inform a core product roadmap.
- You will be able to build an amazing team.
Pay, Perks & Benefits at Uno!
- Pay Rate: $160,000 Base Pay
- Location: Remote
- Time Off: 25d vacation / 5d sick / 11 paid company holidays - 1 floating holiday.
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Growth: Several opportunities for advancement bot in leveling up, working on special projects, and learning & development opportunities
- Start-Up Environment: Add on to our amazing company culture and bring your past experience to further evolve your career. Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!
Uno Health’s Dedication to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Uno is committed to always pursue greater Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our hiring practices. To achieve Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Uno, we are cognizant of the backgrounds that are underrepresented in our industry and society, and actively work towards achieving more inclusive hiring standards and more equitable outcomes specifically for people from those backgrounds. We currently collect optional demographic information from candidates at the application stage in order to allow us to measure outcomes of people from underrepresented backgrounds in our hiring process. Identifying information about a candidate will never be shared externally and will only be used for the purpose of Uno measuring its levels of representation.
Uno Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, educational background, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Uno encourages people from all backgrounds to apply to this role!