- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: unohealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, New York 10004, US
- Salary Range: $140,000 - $140,000
About Uno HealthUno Health matches low-income seniors to non-clinical services that meet their needs outside the doctor’s office, reducing their chances of ending up in hospital, and generating millions in revenue AND savings for our Medicare customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated experience closing complex business deals ($1M+) and a deep knowledge of Medicare Advantage to join our fast-paced sales team. The Sales Director will be essential in strategically managing new and existing business relationships. This role will be responsible for delivering on Uno’s ambitious growth goals in 2023 and beyond and expanding the Uno Health customer base.
A few more details:
- You will bring in new business and manage the sales process end to end, from initial outreach to negotiating & closing deals.
- You will partner with our sales operations team to continue to develop and define sales best practices.
- You will continue to develop existing customer relationships and manage the renewal process.
- You will contribute to short-term initiatives to support various customer marketing activities as we scale.
This role requires:
- 5-7 years of strategic sales experience selling into Medicare Advantage Health Plans.
- Strong desire to understand the complexity of Medicare Advantage, and sell meaningful solutions that deliver value to our customers and members.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships, with a proven track record in developing new relationships and cross-selling current accounts.
- Strategic, systems thinker, and are constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
- Inclined to step outside of your day-to-day role to help our business grow exponentially.
- Self-motivated learner that can pick up new content/industries quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- CRM experience.
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal.
You may be a good fit for this role if you…l
- Have a desire to join a growing sales organization and be a key part of evolving the sales process.
- Have experience working with multiple technology tools at once and are able to pick up on new skills and tools quickly (CRMs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Understanding of what it means to work at an early-stage startup and excitement about taking on responsibility within a growing team.
Pay, Perks & Benefits at Uno!
- Comp: $140,000 Base Pay + Commission + Equity
- Work environment: Fully remote role, with the option to work in our NYC offices!
- Time Off: 25 vacation days, 5 days, 11 paid company holidays
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans.
- Building a business from the ground up!: As Uno’s first full-time sales hire, you’ll have the chance to help write our sales playbook, drive our GTM strategy, and lead/mentor future reps!
- Start-up environment: Add to our amazing company culture and bring your past experience to further evolve your career. Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!
Uno Health’s Dedication to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Uno is committed to always pursue greater Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our hiring practices. To achieve Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Uno, we are cognizant of the backgrounds that are underrepresented in our industry and society, and actively work towards achieving more inclusive hiring standards and more equitable outcomes specifically for people from those backgrounds. We currently collect optional demographic information from candidates at the application stage in order to allow us to measure outcomes of people from underrepresented backgrounds in our hiring process. Identifying information about a candidate will never be shared externally and will only be used for the purpose of Uno measuring its levels of representation.
Uno Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, educational background, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Uno encourages people from all backgrounds to apply to this role!