- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Enterprise
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: unohealth.com
- Company Address: , New York, New York 10004, US
- Salary Range: $150,000 - $150,000
About Uno HealthUno Health matches low-income seniors to non-clinical services that meet their needs outside the doctor’s office, reducing their chances of ending up in hospital, and generating millions in revenue AND savings for our Medicare customers.
We are looking for best-in-class team member to leverage their systems thinking and operational execution skills to run ahead on some of Uno’s top business objectives at this critical growth period and set best practices for building and shipping new initiatives. Our team is mission-oriented, excited about enrolling people in life changing benefits, and welcomes the challenge of becoming experts on the government programs that confuse the millions of low-income individuals across the US.
A few more details
- You will create and own roadmaps around top company objectives such as developing and launching new product lines, standing up a new functional area within the business, or designing and leading large implementations.
- You will lead cross functional decision making work to quick and effective conclusions, creating alignment across stakeholders and resources to optimize for outcomes with enterprise level impact.
- You will roll up your sleeves when you see system-wide patterns and challenges and then prioritize and orchestrate the work to solving them.
- You, as a senior contributor to the Strategic Operations team, will lead from the front and the back, supporting other Product Operations team members with charting best practices and creating/sharing templates and playbooks for problem sets.
- You will be a super user of Uno’s products and tools and be a key stakeholder interfacing between operations, data, and product/engineering teams through all stages of process and product development and deployment.
This role requires
Must have skills:
- 5+ years of experience in product operations, operations strategy, product analytics, business analyst, or similar roles that worked closely with both Operations and Product/Engineering teams.
- Highly skilled in SQL, excel, or data tables and excited to leverage these skills to self-serve to deliver synthesized recommendations.
- Ability to work across multiple work streams concurrently with high fidelity and manage-up effectively around resource needs and prioritization guidance.
- Self-motivation with close attention to detail, analytical focus, and problem-solving skills.
- Operate with a high sense of urgency and ability to take initiative to create clarity of roles and responsibilities in a matrix environment.
Nice to have skills:
- Management experience either in a traditional direct report structure or rallying “dotted line” resources to successful outcomes.
You may be a good fit for this role if you…
- Have a desire to improve the system for millions
- Are excited to work with an early-stage startup where you’ll take on a large responsibility within a growing team
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working cross-functionally with different teams to reach a common company goal
Pay, Perks & Benefits at Uno!
- Pay Rate: $150k Base Pay
- Location: NYC/Remote
- Time Off: 25d / 5d sick / 11 paid company holidays - 1 floating holiday
- Benefits: Competitive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Growth: Several opportunities for advancement both in leveling up, working on special projects, and learning & development opportunities
- Start-Up Environment: Add on to our amazing company culture and bring your past experience to further evolve your career. Great opportunity to be a part of growing a mission-driven company as we expand to a new geography for the first time!
Uno Health’s Dedication to Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Uno is committed to always pursue greater Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our hiring practices. To achieve Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at Uno, we are cognizant of the backgrounds that are underrepresented in our industry and society, and actively work towards achieving more inclusive hiring standards and more equitable outcomes specifically for people from those backgrounds. We currently collect optional demographic information from candidates at the application stage in order to allow us to measure outcomes of people from underrepresented backgrounds in our hiring process. Identifying information about a candidate will never be shared externally and will only be used for the purpose of Uno measuring its levels of representation.
Uno Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, educational background, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Uno encourages people from all backgrounds to apply to this role!
Please note: Uno Health interview requests and job offers only originate from hiuno.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Uno Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Uno Health, please notify us at: email@example.com