At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As an Account Executive, you will primarily be responsible for bringing Branch’s emerging Discovery advertising product to new advertisers including creating and presenting collateral to key stakeholders at some of the largest advertisers and agencies in the APAC region. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch ads product in an articulate way to each customer.
As an Account Executive, you’ll get to:
- Be one of the core salespeople for an emerging product for Branch in India.
- Help us define and refine our sales process and as we continue to grow our business.
- Evangelize Branch’s Discovery advertising product to new advertisers including creating and presenting collateral to key stakeholders at some of India's largest advertisers and agencies.
- Drive demand and secure net new contracts & revenue for Branch's emerging Discovery advertising product which involves creating and managing a sales pipeline from start to finish.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing advertisers.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience selling an advertising product into marketing organizations with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to proactively identify, solve issues and thrive in a loosely structured fast-moving environment.
- Strong interest in mobile advertising and the greater mobile marketing ecosystem.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, capacity to learn, positive attitude, and an unwavering commitment to be successful.
- Prior experience at a growth stage company, selling an advertising product.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information: