At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Strategic Account Executive on the Branch Discovery Go-To-Market Team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of our largest agencies to drive strategy, sales, and cross-functional efforts to deliver maximum performance for advertisers.
You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process and revenue growth, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch ads product in an articulate way to each customer.
You will be joining a fast-moving team working to build the next generation of mobile search, focused on app content discovery, for potentially billions of devices around the globe. We're seeking someone who's excited about working closely with Analysts and Performance Optimization Managers to address unsolved problems in acquiring, understanding, and ranking content from inside of mobile apps. Working with our team means you'll get the opportunity to learn and grow on a daily basis, interfacing with both technical and non-technical team members, and coordinating closely with external customers.
As an Strategic Account Executive, you’ll get to:
- Own a portfolio of top advertising customers, and help them strategize on how to get the most from the Branch Discovery Ads product.
- Empower our Ad partners and agencies to best represent our Advertising Solutions supporting them in selling Branch’s Discovery Ad Product driving collective and mutually beneficial revenue goals.
- Drive demand and secure net new contracts & revenue for Branch's emerging Discovery advertising product which involves creating and managing a sales pipeline from start to finish.
- Build strong relationships, manage key internal and external stakeholders, and own regular customer communications.
- Evangelize Branch’s Discovery Ads Product to new and existing customers.
- Build deep domain knowledge, product expertise, and business understanding of each customer to best serve their needs and help them maximize ROI with Branch.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 6+ years of customer-facing experience in digital sales/account management/performance marketing with a track record of successfully owning and delivering against a revenue number.
- Experience in online advertising and digital marketing while working at a Publisher, media agency, adtech platform, or on the brand side.
- Experience in building reports and presentations using Excel, Google Sheet and other tools.
- Strong working knowledge of MMPs, Ad verification partners, Fraud Tools and 3rd Party Data providers
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to dive into data and clearly communicate resulting insights.
- Experience running mobile acquisition campaigns in a performance marketing/user acquisition landscape.
- Experience working with Sales Houses or Media Resellers like Tyroo, Httpool or other authorized digital media resellers.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information: