At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are looking to add a member to the FP&A team in order to support our ad-tech business (Discovery). This individual will partner with various business stakeholders to develop insights and recommendations on Branch’s operations and financial outlooks.
As a Strategy and Finance Analyst you’ll get to:
- Work on high-visibility projects with significant business impact. Example projects may include evaluation of geographic expansion, annual planning, and investigating ad product performance.
- Conduct analyses, such as reviewing revenue trends, that support Branch’s overall ad-tech strategy and strategic partnerships.
- Identify and monitor KPIs, and provide regular updates to your cross-functional business partners, liaising with senior leaders such as Head of Partnerships; VP, Product; and VP, Sales.
- Build materials for Board presentations.
- Develop ad hoc strategic/financial models.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 2-4 years experience in consulting, strategy, finance, business operations, or investment banking role.
- A strong analytical background and possess the ability to develop and maintain financial models.
- The ability to understand complex datasets and work through ambiguous problems.
- Strong communication skills and the capability to work cross-functionally.
- A team-player attitude.
- The ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information: