At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will work with our top accounts to scale our technology into their marketing technology stacks. This role combines customer interaction and cutting-edge mobile technology implementation to deliver quantifiable business impact for our customers. You will strategically guide various customer teams such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Business Operations and Data teams across various tiers and verticals. In other words - you will learn a lot about how to drive invaluable results for our customers and our business.
If you have an appetite for learning, technical software skills and interpersonal skills, you would be a great team fit. Technical skills you’ll build will be understanding mobile app tech stacks (iOS and/or Android), web (JS, HTML and CSS), data analytics (SQL) and a whole lot of REST API communication. This role will also drive you to learn a ton about the various digital marketing worlds of paid ads, CRM, lifecycle and influencer marketing. Interpersonal skills you’ll develop will be focused on building and maintaining relationships with customers and helping them drive use-case deployment with quantifiable results.
The role will be primarily working with NA accounts during the night shift. The expected hours will be 6:00pm to 3:00am IST.
As a Technical Account Manager, you’ll get to:
- Leverage your deep understanding of mobile and web development, work with the Professional Services team to oversee the onboarding project and ensure customers having a good foundation of Branch products implementation.
- Own end to end account health and be the internal advocate for the customer to product, engineering and other teams.
- Play a key role in the renewals process by ensuring that customers are getting maximum value from the product.
- Work with customers as the escalation point for any urgent issues or feature requests, explain the tech decision in layman language and set the right expectations with customers.
- Work closely with the Support team to share the context and urgency for pending issues, as well as assist with prioritization.
- Advocate for customers internally, communicating customer needs and concerns with the business impact to product and engineering teams to help inform product development.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and challenges.
- Ensure customers are well engaged with the Branch product and the go-to-market team.
- Work with customers for case study/referrals and convert all the day to day operations efforts into great NPSs to reflect customer satisfaction.
- Leverage familiarity with the Branch platform/products to proactively educate the customers with the Branch powered use cases relevant to their business and ensure customers are actively utilizing Branch, find Branch use cases valuable and actively promote Branch to others.
- Proactively inform customers about new use cases and upcoming new products/features and work closely with the sales team to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in a technical customer-facing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts in a way that non-technical people can understand.
- Ability to work effectively with sales, engineering, product management, and other teams.
- Project management skills with the ability to track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables.
- Good negotiation skills to balance client needs with business constraints.
- End to end experience in managing account health.
- Ability to identify opportunities for account growth, cross-selling, or upselling while ensuring that it aligns with customer needs.
- Ability to foresee potential challenges or opportunities and take initiative before issues escalate.
- Experience managing top logos in the region and fostering trust and loyalty.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information: