Drata is looking for a Director, EMEA Marketing. This person will be a key member of the EMEA leadership team at a fast-growing, B2B SaaS startup, and the first dedicated marketing hire in EMEA. We’re looking for someone who has built this function before and knows how to work with marketing and sales leadership to drive EMEA revenue goals by leveraging the resources of the corporate marketing team. You will own the EMEA pipeline number. We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute on a marketing strategy that drives awareness and revenue for Drata in EMEA
- Collaborate with regional sales leaders and management to create and execute marketing plan including localized digital programs and regional events
- Build a marketing dominating brand for Drata
- Collaborate with partners, resellers and auditors to strategize and execute on regional programs, events and initiatives
- Benchmark, communicate and report on the impact of EMEA marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage program budget and contractors as necessary; identify and refine regional target account list
- Partner with Product Marketing to identify market requirements/opportunities and developing go-to-market plans
- Align and strategize with SDRs on target accounts to maximize opportunities and increase pipeline velocity
What you bring:
- 8-10 years of experience in EMEA marketing; at least 6-8 years in demand generation and field or channel marketing
- Comfortable with managing or directing efforts for ABM, digital, web, segment marketing, digital campaign delivery, SEO, partner marketing, and field marketing for regional activities
- Experience scaling an EMEA marketing org at a B2B saas company; ability to define operational needs
- Familiarity working with dispersed global teams and managing agencies and contractors
- Deep experience executing B2B trade shows and field events
- Ability to translate global messages and initiatives to a regional level. Experience in building localized marketing, and content, including translation at the right levels
- Strong partnership, people, and communications skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and interpret data to drive decisions
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Learning & Development: $500 USD annually towards professional development opportunities + $250 USD annually towards personal development opportunities
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn, newly adopted, or foster child
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home plus up to $1,000 USD annually to cover necessary business related items for your home office
This role will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and equity.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process - and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.