We’re looking for an awesome People Team Intern to be part of our team in a rotational Internship for the Summer 2024. You will be able to work in several departments within our People Team, including People Operations, Employee Experience and Talent Acquisition. You will be able to gain broad knowledge and hands on experience working with various stakeholders within and outside the People Team.
As a People Team Intern, you’ll get to:
- Work on impactful projects that will help us as we continue to build and grow the People Team.
- Use your creativity and intellect to help solve problems and recommend solutions.
- Work with some of the best People professionals in the tech industry.
- Be part of a diverse culture and help provide best practices and services to the broader company.
- Hone your People skills within a fast paced and growing company.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- A strong desire to explore roles as part of a People Team.
- A growth mindset and able to navigate some ambiguity.
- A drive for excellence and a curiosity to learn.
This role will be based at our Palo Alto office and follows a Hybrid schedule - Interns will be expected to be on site Tuesdays and Thursdays each week. Interns will be expected to reside in the San Francisco Bay area during the entirety of the intern program at their own expense. Relocation and housing support is not available.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in Palo Alto, CA is $32 - $35 per hour.
Our Intern Program:
As an Intern at Branch you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and deepen your knowledge of how Branch works and how we operate. You will get to spend 12 weeks learning from the best in the field and how you can apply what you have learned in school to the tech industry.
A few notes:
- Program includes professional development workshops
- Mentorship matching during program
- Ability to work directly with key leaders
- Several Social Events & Happy Hour celebrations throughout the program
- Volunteer and give-back opportunities
- Office lunch, snacks and beverages provided
- Really awesome Swag
- Working in a dog friendly office
- Interns will be expected to reside in the San Francisco Bay area during the entirety of the intern program at their own expense. Relocation and housing support is not available.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!