As a People Partner at Branch, as we scale globally we are building out our People Partner team to help create an amazing employee experience and a culture where we all belong. This person will work in close partnership with leaders, managers, employees, global People Partners and the rest of the People team to define and implement our People strategies and programs, supporting employee success and strengthening the culture.
As a People Partner, you’ll get to:
- Own relationships with country heads, front-line managers and individual contributors across various businesses in India and you will drive regional people strategy in partnership with country heads and local People Partner.
- Partner with leaders and managers on a wide variety of topics including organization design & development, employee engagement, performance and retention, and leadership development.
- Develop and execute on Branch’s India People strategy to support and drive the overarching business goals of the organization.
- Preemptively anticipate and address the needs, critical issues and risks for supported business units and present options for addressing/solving needs and issues in order to set the business, leader, and employees up for success.
- Engage with employees and leaders to understand and act on feedback and continually strengthen Branch’s culture.
- Assess team and manager development needs for our Business/Go-to-Market teams, make suggestions, and work with leadership to implement solutions.
- Partner with the company Diversity & Inclusion Committee to ensure we continue to build a culture where everyone belongs.
- Improve the employee experience by identifying and proposing solutions and delivering initiatives to enhance our People service delivery model.
- Handle a wide variety of employee relations topics.
- Partner with subject matter experts across Learning & Development, Compensation & People Operations to ensure an amazing experience for Branchsters.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Experience as a HR Business Partner or People Partner in a fast-paced, global organization. Typically 7+ years of related experience or specialized knowledge and skills.
- Experience in organization design and Change management
- Any exposure into M&A would be an added advantage
- High sense of ownership, accountability & urgency.
- A strong commitment to inclusion & diversity.
- Ability to work “full-stack” including both strategic discussions, coaching leaders and providing tactical guidance.
- Excellent judgment based on data and values.
- Great skills in building relationships, empathy, and listening with an ability to provide insightful advice.
- Bachelor’s degree. Post graduation is ad on
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!