At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Product Manager, Mobile Ads Measurement, you’ll get to:
- Own a variety of product functions in Branch’s MMP (Mobile Measurement Partner) business.
- Flex creative problem solving by building products and improvements across data feeds, reporting workflows, partner integrations, and more.
- Bring emergent technology to marketers to uplevel their measurement wherever their users are – mobile, web, connected TV, influencers.
- Be a thought leader and subject matter expert, helping bring Branch’s advertiser customers through the evolving privacy landscape and to the new world of limited data availability and complex privacy rules.
- Define measurable KPIs, create and distribute reporting that demonstrates progress on goals.
- Define user cases, gather requirements, and prioritize the work for three or more engineering teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across engineering, data science, design, marketing, and legal to develop and deliver on product strategy.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience on a data-heavy product, including prior experience in a B2B SaaS company.
- Proven track record of influencing product roadmap, cross-org collaboration, and for building and launching complex products with ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General data analysis experience (SQL, Python, etc.).
- Ads Measurement experience including pixels, conversion API, attribution, incrementally, modeled conversions and 3rd party measurement.
- Related technical product experience with data-oriented products such as MarTech, mobile apps, analytics, and/or fraud detection products.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in Palo Alto, CA is $160,000 - $203,000.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Palo Alto only. Compensation for candidates outside of Palo Alto will be based on the candidate’s specific work location.
Actual compensation will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location and may be more or less than the amount shown above.
This role will be based at our Palo Alto office and is eligible to be fully in office, hybrid or fully remote in Palo Alto. This role is not eligible for remote work in any other location.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!