As a Sales Development Representative at Branch, you’ll prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong relationship. You're an energetic and organized self-starter. You understand the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective and existing users. Sales Development Representatives may be asked to support different shift schedules to support our global account team.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll get to:
- Execute an outbound business development plan to generate new business opportunities and conduct high level conversations with key stakeholders in mobile-centric prospect accounts to fuel our growth.
- Work closely with Account Executives to create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Explain how Branch brings value to the customer’s needs.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to work in mobile, emerging technologies and startups.
- 1+ years of relevant experience - client facing, consulting or marketing
- A track record of over-achieving against defined metrics (top 10-20%).
- Experience in prospecting and evangelizing SaaS, Marketing/Ad Technology.
- The ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- An understanding and can apply effective business development strategies and techniques.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited University is strongly preferred.
- Passion for building new business and willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new technology.
This role will be based at our Bangalore office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!