As a Solutions Architect, at Branch, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Architect can combine hands-on implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, with strategic technical mapping & planning. If you're an enthusiastic & driven self-starter; enjoy becoming deeply familiar with the technical details of any new mobile technology; can effectively build relationships with internal & external stakeholders; and enjoy building technical solutions that deliver value for your clients; then you’re a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch. This role is dedicated to North America/ APAC market.
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll get to:
- Plan & execute the end-to-end implementation of Branch’s technology into the mobile applications & tech stacks of large global enterprises.
- Lead in-person & remote technical workshops with engineering & product teams on Branch’s technical capabilities & integration process.
- Leverage your understanding of mobile and web technology to help customers execute their desired use cases & discover new custom use cases.
- Interact with customers in person, over phone, and via email/slack to answer technical questions and provide support.
- Investigate and troubleshoot implementation issues and bugs.
- Collaborate with Branch’s account management, product, and engineering teams to build & grow the Branch platform.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years iOS and/or Android programming experience (building apps with Java/Objective-C/Swift, releasing apps to the app store, etc).
- 2+ years experience in Mobile and/or SaaS industries (ideally in a customer-facing role).
- Problem-solving skills around technical, product, and business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & deliverables running in parallel timelines.
- Ability to understand & clearly communicate details behind Branch’s SDK & SaaS products with technical & non-technical customers.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Outstanding work ethic and can create value with minimal direction.
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or comparable experience).
- Experience pulling & manipulating data & logs using SQL.
- Experience using productivity tools like: JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience developing with 3rd party SDKs: mParticle, Segment, Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Hybrid- This role will be based at our Bangalore office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!