As a Branch Solutions Consultant, you will work with the most widely known global brands to implement our mobile technology into their marketing stacks. A successful Solutions Consultant can project manage the implementation of cutting-edge mobile technology, while effectively building client relationships through strategic communications. As part of Branch’s Professional Services organization, you’ll also have the opportunity to help shape future service offerings to meet changing market needs. If you're a driven & organized project manager who is passionate about mobile technology; enjoy building relationships with internal & external stakeholders; and can effectively tailor & communicate Branch’s value proposition to various audiences; then you’re a great fit for this mission-critical role that is a key driver of growth for Branch.
As a Solutions Consultant, you'll get to:
- Project manage the implementation of Branch technology into the mobile apps of large global enterprises.
- Lead in-person and/or remote workshops & training sessions on Branch’s capabilities & feature set, for product & marketing audiences.
- Nurture client relationships through organized & strategic in-person, phone, and email communications.
- Build business cases & performance reports showcasing implementation progress, campaign performance, and the Branch Value Proposition.
- Collaborate with Branch’s account management, sales, and sales engineering teams to build & grow Branch’s customer offerings.
- Work globally, across regions, with highly valued Branch customers to manage their expectations, and implementations
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing Project Management or Consulting role (i.e., Project Manager, Implementation Consultant, Technical Account Manager).
- 1-2 years experience in a Mobile, Ad Tech, or SaaS industry.
- Project management experience required.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects running in parallel timelines.
- Flexibility in your approach to deliver quality work in any situation.
- Outstanding work ethic and can create value with minimal direction.
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger.
- Experience using Mobile Analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Adobe.
- Experience using productivity tools like JIRA, Charles Proxy, Chrome Developer Tools, Command Line Interface, etc.
- Flexibility to work with customers across regions, time zones majorly across North America, while navigating language and cultural challenges
- Hybrid- This role will be based at our Bangalore, India office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Candidate Privacy Information:For more information on the data that Branch will collect through your application, and how we use, share, delete, and retain that information as part of our recruitment and employment efforts, please see our HR Privacy Polic