As a Strategic Account Executive at Branch, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Pre-Sales to sell our Premium Solutions into the world’s largest brands in your region. You will work with our most complex prospective customers to help them leverage our newest products and features. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product.
As a Strategic Account Executive, you’ll get to:
- Establish our growing monetization channels and deliver revenue for the company.
- Show ownership of your markets and bring to bear your network to drive growth.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and Product, delivering real-time feedback on our new and existing products and features.
- Work autonomously developing the market in Korea.
- Demonstrate how marketers and mobile app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways, through phone calls, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Identify tactics to build local groundswell and brand awareness to support the sales cycle.
- Design and execute sales campaigns.
- Build and lead a sales pipeline.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
- Build and improve relationships with our largest customers.
- Craft and localize sales materials and demos to effectively showcase Branch.
- Represent Branch at relevant regional conferences and events.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 8+ years of experience in a Sales or customer-facing role at a B2B SaaS Company, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to understand the Branch products in-depth and communicate their benefits to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong interest in mobile marketing technology and ability to understand how technology works at a high level.
- A strong work ethic and internal commitment to producing results.
- Data-driven, and experience running a pipeline using Salesforce or similar SFA tool.
- Humility, result-oriented, and a customer-first mentality.
- Excellent communication skills and English proficiency both written and verbal, required.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company, selling enterprise SaaS solutions.
- A deep understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem and mobile advertising technology.
This role will be based at our office in Seoul and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!