At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As the VP Global Customer Success and Technical Solutions, you will be responsible for:
Customer Success Leadership:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive customer strategy to drive adoption, retention, and customer satisfaction
- Building and leading a high-performing global organization, including account managers, solutions consultants and architects, and support engineers
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and address customer needs, opportunities, and challenges
Support and Professional Services Management:
- Managing the global support and professional services teams responsible for resolving customer issues and delivering implementation and consulting services,
- Establishing and maintaining service level agreements (SLAs) to ensure timely resolution of customer inquiries and issues
- Continuously improving processes to enhance customer support and services efficiency
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize professional services revenue, while ensuring customer success and satisfaction
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure we have high-quality deliverables and operational rigor around all premium support and services
Customer Advocacy and Loyalty:
- Fostering a customer-centric culture throughout the organization, driving customer advocacy and loyalty, resulting in increased GRR
- Assisting Sales by identifying opportunities for upsell and cross-sell to expand revenue streams from existing customers
- Ensuring ongoing alignment with Sales and Marketing to deliver the outcomes we commit to during the initial sale
- Gathering customer feedback and insights to influence product and engineering roadmaps and ensure that the voice of the customer is represented internally as we build our products
- Developing and managing budgets for the post-sales organization, ensuring cost-effective operations
- Implementing metrics and KPIs to track the performance of customer success, support, and services teams
- Building, managing and improving key operations including customer onboarding, implementation, training and support
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators to the executive team
- Mentoring, and developing a high-performing team of post-sales professionals
- Providing coaching, training, and performance feedback to enhance team capabilities
- Ensuring cohesiveness between teams and stakeholders
- Fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Leading with empathy and humility while also delivering results
You will be a good fit if you have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, or a related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred; Prior technical experience preferred
- Proven experience (10+ years) in leading global post-sales organizations, with an emphasis on customer success and account management, within the SaaS industry; ideally within Martech or the mobile ecosystem
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer outcomes, including , retention, and revenue growth
- Strong leadership skills with proven success inspiring and developing high performing global and distributed teams (40+ people)
- Proven success in organization design and operational rigor within a customer-facing organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking, with a growth-oriented mindset
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making framework abilities
- Experience managing 500 - 1000 enterprise customers
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in Palo Alto, CA, is $315,000 - 400,000.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Palo Alto, CA only. Compensation for candidates outside of Palo Alto, CA will be based on the candidate’s specific work location.
Actual compensation will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location and may be more or less than the amount shown above.
This role will be based at our Palo Alto office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!