Fullcast.io is the first of its kind Revenue Ops Platform helping companies automate their revenue operations functions from planning through execution. Our products are trusted by customers like Zuora, Okta, Walkme, Automation Anywhere, MongoDB and many other high growth and Public companies and we are backed by well known venture firms, including Cowboy and Fika.
We are a high performing team of engineers with a passion for solving tough technical challenges on the cutting edge. We operate an entirely cloud native environment and a incredibly agile and customer focused development process. Headquartered in Redmond, WA, Fullcast is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon and California.
- Solid 3+ years experience working with relational database and enterprise scenarios - specifically MySQL.
- Experience working in a cloud native environment and building and deploying applications on the AWS cloud stack. Knowledge of Heroku is a plus.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic. Experience building front-end applications using ReactJs/Redux.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection and a security first approach to coding.
- Experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Cloud hosted machine learning technologies is a plus.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha)
- Familiarity with task runners (Gulp, Grunt)
- Familiarity with package managers (NPM, Bower)
- Familiarity with version control (Git, Mercurial, Subversion)
- Exceptional attention to detail and design
- A forward thinker, collaborator, and humble attitude. Team attitude and a desire to help others in the team succeed.
- Excited to work with forward thinking technologies and industry-leading frameworks.
- Constantly contributing back to the development community.
- A self-motivated learner who is constantly seeking out new technologies.
- 5 years minimum of experience in Software development
- At least 5 years experience working in both front end and backend development
- At least 3 years experience creating applications in Nodejs and React JS
- At least 3 years experience creating applications with MySQL or 3 years experience working on any database language
- Experience in building applications that handles large data volumes
- Building enterprise application visualizations and workflow
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.