At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is a forward-thinking technology company at the forefront of mobile attribution and deep linking solutions. Our mission is to empower businesses by providing innovative technology that modernizes and enables complex user journeys, fundamentally changing how companies engage with their customer base. We are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions that drive digital transformation and help our clients stay competitive in today's dynamic market.
As a Senior Sales Engineer at Branch, you will:
- Utilize your comprehensive knowledge of Branch's entire ecosystem, spanning from overall architecture to the intricacies of individual features, to design tailored solutions that address our customers' unique business requirements.
- Effectively communicate and showcase the value of Branch solutions to diverse audiences.
- Successfully oversee Proof of Concept (PoC) implementations, ensuring clients experience the full potential of our technology.
- Collaborate closely with Sales team members to facilitate the closure of significant accounts, contributing to the growth of our business.
You will be a strong fit for this role if you possess:
- 3+ years of experience in each category: Sales, Engineering, & Ad Tech
- A solid understanding of iOS and Android programming, with experience in building apps and/or SDKs.
- The ability to convey complex technical concepts in a clear and comprehensible manner to a wide-ranging audience.
- Proficiency in connecting technical concepts with underlying business objectives.
- A firm grasp of the technology stacks commonly used in the mobile and web ecosystem.
- Soft skills of working with other colleagues as their technical partner.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
Why Join Branch:
- Become an integral part of our dynamic and forward-thinking team, at the forefront of technological innovation.
- Play a pivotal role in the success of our clients and contribute to the growth of our business.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package and a range of benefits.
- Thrive in a collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Access ongoing opportunities for professional development and skill enhancement.
This role will be based at our office in Seoul and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!