At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Are you an innovative and experienced Strategic Account Executive with a proven track record of opening new customer opportunities in various vertical markets and have a growth mindset? Are you someone who is driven, yet humble, has a success record of exceeding quota and develops sales strategies based on customer value? If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a Strategic Account Executive you will partner cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, Business Development and Pre-Sales teams to sell our Premium Solutions into the world’s largest brands in your region. You will work with our most complex prospective and existing customers to help them leverage our suite of products that are focused on providing business value to them. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for our company and for evangelizing our products.
You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with executive decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate how Branch provides value to drive the customer’s goals / objectives.
As an Strategic Account Executive, you'll get to:
- Leverage and coordinate with cross-functional teams both internally and externally to efficiently and effectively navigate the full sales cycle.
- Create and present collateral to present to various personas such as CFO, CIO, marketing, product, engineering, analytics.
- Land and build long-term relationships with our largest prospective new business customers.
- Retain and expand partnerships with our largest existing customer base through cross-sells and upsells with clients like United Healthcare, Citi, Comcast, and Disney.
- Engage in team and personal professional development opportunities.
- Proactively manage your pipeline of opportunities and provide an accurate forecast to the greater team.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 8+ years of complex B2B SaaS sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success, consistently meeting (ideally exceeding) quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Prior experience at an early-to-late stage SaaS company selling into the C-suite at complex orgs, with deal size averaging $500K - $1M+ ACV.
- Vertical experience and network at Fortune 500 Companies in the following industries: FinServ, Healthcare, Utilities (Telco), and Travel is an added bonus.
- Curiosity, hunger, tenacity, strong growth mindset, positive attitude, an unwavering commitment to succeed and are a risk-taker and builder.
- Strong interest in mobile technology and the greater mobile marketing ecosystem.
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with strong executive presence and ability to travel to key accounts.
- A “one team” mindset.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in Seattle, Washington is $275,000 - $350,000.
This role is 100% remote in Seattle, Washington. This role is not eligible for remote work in any other location.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!