At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a partnerships manager, you are responsible for developing and growing the relationships across Branch’s agency ecosystem. You are an energetic and organized self-starter and you understand the needs of marketing professionals. You will build frameworks for the partnership program, and enable the sales teams to bring partners onboard to accelerate business.. You will be a key driver of growth for the company and on the front lines for evangelizing and supporting our product to marketing professionals.
What You'll Do:
- Influence C-level executives in the mobile industry in key growth regions of Branch
- Define, build and deliver the programme that takes our agency partnerships to the next level
- Provide support to Branch's agency partners, developing mutually beneficial revenue opportunities resulting in pipeline and book of business growth
- Build scalable enablement process for media agencies and system integrators
- Train a set of key global media agency partners for Branch’s customers
- Update partners with new product additions, changes and industry updates
- Coordinate with Sales, TAMs, Support, and legal to ensure success for partners
- Effectively articulate and demonstrate the value of Branch solutions.
- Evangelize Branch while networking with industry peers and brands
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience in an ads oriented customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineer
- Existing professional network in the media agency space
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Prior experience selling to clients/partners
- Experience working for a mobile tech or mobile analytics company
- Experience in APAC/EMEA/US markets
This role will be based at our Bangalore office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!