At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch is seeking to hire a dynamic, organized and resourceful self-starter as the Workplace & Engagement Specialist for our newly built out Bangalore office. This individual will also support our fully remote employees throughout APAC, making a critical impact with respect to culture and employee morale. The ideal candidate is a hands-on problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, looking for an opportunity to grow and have direct impact within a scaling region.
As a Workplace and Engagement Specialist, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with the global Workplace, Experience and Culture team to develop and maintain events, programs, and experiences, delivering a vibrant and inclusive experience for our global population
- Coordinate and organize the overall day to day operations of the brand new Bangalore office, making it an amazing place to work for our Bangalore employees
- Set up and coordinate vendor management programs for our new office such as snacks, shipping & handling, importing/exporting of goods, catering, deliveries, etc
- Remotely support our small Korea satellite office and fully remote employees throughout APAC
- Plan, communicate, and execute creative and impactful events in Bangalore and throughout APAC (virtual and in-person)
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues and vendors to address issues and create employee-focused solutions
- Maintain and coordinate cleanliness and safety of office space, kitchens, equipment, etc
- Manage and order standard office supplies, maintain a neat and tidy supply area for employee use
- Partner with the People Team to provide onsite support for recruiting, swag program, onboarding, training & development efforts, as needed
- Work closely with the local leadership team to coordinate regional team meetings and initiatives
- Identify and develop opportunities for workplace improvement
- Be an outgoing champion of company culture; foster relationships with employees at all levels
This role will be based at Bangalore, India and is 100% time in office
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, management, and third-party vendors
- Experience implementing new programs and initiatives for a scaling company
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a collaborative team, and assume additional responsibilities as required
- 3+ years of experience in a employee engagement/workplace operations role
- Ability to influence at the executive level and work effectively across all functions
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively manage numerous concurrent projects and tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A strong negotiator with budgeting experience
- A self-starter, who will take the initiative to lead and drive improvements without constant direction
- Experience and strong understanding of the challenges and opportunities of working in a remote, global organization
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!