At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We’re looking for a Compensation Program Manager to research, maintain and manage global pay data, in line with local customs, benchmarks, compliance and other regulations, liaising with vendors, internal stakeholders and customers. The Compensation Program Manager will manage the compensation, salary planning and rewards process, supporting all areas of our business. The role will be responsible for strategic compensation initiatives, as well as day to day support on compensation analysis for People Partners, Talent Acquisition, and managers. This position will report to our Director of Global Compensation & Benefits and work closely with our Business Leaders, People Partners, People Ops, Talent Acquisition and Finance teams to maintain our compensation framework and our competitive position in the market.
As a Compensation Program Manager, you’ll get to:
- Oversee the management and maintenance of the company’s global compensation structures and programs to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation levels
- Oversee all job matching and salary survey participation; manage the job structure framework and title nomenclature, and partner with internal stakeholders to align with systems and processes.
- Maintain pay structures, develop salary budgets, manage the salary increase process and provide compensation guidance to recruiters and managers.
- Monitor and evaluate the company’s compensation programs to ensure programs are current with regard to local pay practices, trends and costs. Recommend enhancements and plan features in line with industry movement and trends.
- Partner with the Leadership team, Finance and the People Team to review, design and recommend competitive equity guidelines, bonus plans and reward programs.
- Participate with key stakeholders on strategic compensation projects and initiatives.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Prior experience and proven success in managing a global compensation program.
- A team player mentality with experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Are pro-active with an ownership mentality
- Good communication, follow-up and closure
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of compensation fundamentals
- Uses expert professional knowledge and acumen to advise senior leadership on strategic decisions
- Ability to reconcile multiple stakeholder views to drive business results
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to change
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years experience with a bachelor’s degree
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimated compensation range for this role: the estimated pay range for this role, if based in Palo Alto, CA is $125,248 - $159,650. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Palo Alto, CA only. Compensation for candidates outside of Palo Alto, CA will be based on the candidate’s specific work location. Actual compensation will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location and may be more or less than the amount shown above.
This role will be based at our Palo Alto, CA office and follows a Hybrid schedule that will be aligned with our Return to Office guidelines.
A little bit about us:
- Branch is well capitalized with funding from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Global.
- We are headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with teams around the globe.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 100,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from all walks of life to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our careers, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!